“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
~ E.M. Forster
Grit and Resilience
- Every season, COVID-19 throws us a new challenge. The winter presents its own challenges, but there’s hope on the horizon going into spring. You’re tougher than you think. You can do this! How to Come Out of a Difficult Time a Stronger Person | PeopleTweaker
- Nine Ways To Have a Better 2021 | Harvard Business School
- 6 Powerful Ways to Restore Your Mental Strength | PeopleTweaker
- Think about how little we knew about COVID-19 last year at this time. The progress is remarkable. There are new treatments and even vaccines. Different COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
- Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID-19 | JAMA Network
- There are currently two regimens available.
- These are meant for outpatient treatment of patients with COVID-19 with mild-moderate symptoms.
- Each is a one-dose infusion.
- Each must be given within 10 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment: Frequently Asked Questions | Minnesota Dept. of Health
Stay Safe. Stay Vigilant.
- Even with so much progress, vigilance is essential as the virus mutates and raises concerns that are not fully understood yet. Stay vigilant, as the CDC Says Double-Masking Offers More Protection Against The Coronavirus | NPR
- New COVID Variant with 5 Mutations Identified in California | CIDRAP
- What Is Post-COVID Syndrome? Doctors Explain Why It Causes Extreme Symptoms in Long-Haulers | Prevention
- New Variants of the Virus that Causes COVID-19 | CDC
- What Covid-19 Has Done to Our Well-Being, in 12 Charts | Harvard Business Review
This is one of several special editions of Are You Ready To Be Tweaked? It’s brought to you by PeopleTweaker and focused on COVID-19. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here or in our COVID-19 resource toolkit.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.