- Navigating Your Healthcare Journey: Lessons Learned To Get The Care You Need & Deserve by Charlene Rothkopf, MA and Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA
- Be Less Stressed – Twelve Months to a Less Stressful You by Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself – How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Mindful Woman by Susan Patton-Thoele
- The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
- The NAPKIN, the MELON, & the MONKEY by Barbara Burke
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Attention Late Bloomers, You’re Right on Time! by Jerry D. Posner
- Strengthfinders by Tom Rath
- Eight Shifts for Wellness by Marc Levin
- UltraPrevention by Mark Hyman, MD and Mark Liponis, MD
- The Mind-Body Solution by Jeffrey Rossman, PhD
- Bring Me the Rhinoceros by John Tarrant
- How to Train a Wild Elephant by Jan Chozen Bays, MD
- The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna
- The Ten Things to Do When Your Life Falls Apart by Daphne Rose Kingma
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: 30 True Things You Need to Know Now by Gordon Livingston, MD
- Before I Forget by B. Smith and Dan Gasby
- Meditation in a New York Minute by Mark Thornton
- Enough Already! Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best You by Peter Walsh
- Goddesses Never Age by Christiane Northrup, MD
Buddha: The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
Deepak Chopra: Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
Mohandas Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Lily Tomlin: For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.
Sydney J. Harris: The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.
Steven Wright: You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?
Abraham Lincoln: The best way to predict the future is to create it.