Taking action to imagine the new normal which lies ahead will help us be best positioned to move forward and leverage the many innovations born in response to a global threat which has changed our lives forever. And the myriad inequities to which the world has been awakened might now have a sufficient glide path to bring about the transformation necessary to make life better for us all.
Taking Emotional Distress as Seriously as Physical Disorders
- How to Calm Your Mind So You Can Manage Fear and Anxiety | PeopleTweaker
- How to Manage Anxiety in 4 Simple Ways | SmartBrief
- COVID-19: The Invisible Impact of an Invisible Threat | Insight MD
- How to Run an Effective Virtual Meeting: Stop Blaming Zoom! | SmartBrief
- How To Deal with The Other Pandemic Covid-19 Revealed: Rotten Bosses | Forbes
- Doctor’s Super Simple Tip for Making Face Masks Fit Better | Travel + Leisure
- COVID-19 Toolkit for K – 12 Schools | CDC
- Testing for COVID-19 | CDC
Get practical tips with our special COVID-19 resource toolkit
DISCLAIMER: The information, resources, links and/or references (collectively, the “Materials”) contained herein are provided solely for informational purposes and are not intended as medical or other professional advice. No representation or warranty of any kind is made in connection with the content of the Materials. The Materials may not be current and no one should take any action based on the Materials without first consulting their health care professional. The views and opinions expressed within are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions, or strategies of her employer, and/or their respective organizations. Publication in this book should not be considered an endorsement.
Be Less Stressed © Z. Colette Edwards, 2020 – These materials may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or exploited for any purpose without express written permission granted by the author.
If you are in crisis, an additional resource may be the toll-free, 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).