Emotional and Mental Health and Well-Being
Together, we’re all navigating a “new normal.” We’ve all lost something during this pandemic, and more than 90,000 people lost someone.
Change is everywhere: travel, school, shopping and so much more. Learn how to approach uncertainty with an open mind, adjust to change, and become stronger and more resilient!
- How to Manage Uncertainty | PeopleTweaker
- How to Build Your Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Everyday Health
- Staying Sane and Current on COVID-19 | MedPage Today
- COVID-19 Resource Toolkit | PeopleTweaker
When was the last time you went to the doctor? Your medical conditions, symptoms from menopause, or other life challenges didn’t go away during stay-at-home orders. They just weren’t as pressing or forefront on your mind. Now, it’s time to focus on how you feel, see your doctor if needed, manage symptoms, cut back on the alcohol, and lose any quarantine weight! Get healthy today!
Take Action To Help Boost Your Immune System | PeopleTweaker
WebMD Poll: Many Report Weight Gain During Shutdown |WebMD
Alcohol and Menopause Facts: What You Need to Know | PeopleTweaker
How are you holding up? Take time for you! It’s important to do this whether you’re dealing with a pandemic or everyday life. It will make you more resilient! Get tips to start a self-care routine that you’ll follow. Plus, ways you can keep your hands from drying out from all that handwashing!
- How to Start a Self-Care Routine You’ll Follow | Everyday Health
- Why It’s So Hard Not to Touch Your Face | Fast Company
- COVID-19: How to Avoid Dry, Chapped Skin from Handwashing | WebMD
This is one of several special editions of Are You Ready To Be Tweaked? It’s brought to you by PeopleTweaker and focused on COVID-19. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here or in our COVID-19 resource toolkit.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.